Wednesday, June 28, 2006

LOVE LETTER OF MECH ENGG

My perpetual darlingFrom the day u entered in the control volume of my mind my heart has become a closed system and its entropy is increasingaccording to III'rd law of loveodynamics.......The events and activities are so complex that i cannot find the optimumpath after n nos. of iterations......My heart is unable to sustain the cyclic load of ur frequent smiles andis near to endurance limit failure.....I am quenched in ur thoughts and no heat treatment can save my heartfrom decrystalisation now........please do not test the bearing capacity of my heart valves and loweryour yield strength.........please do not increase the compression ratio of my heart so much bcozit is not designed to bear so much thermal stress...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ur number
cerebral palsy